Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Are you eating your fruit and veggies??

I haven't been. I mean, it was a very pitiful attempt if there was one at all. Look at the pyramid, you should be eating more fruit then proteins (or about the same), however I have yet to see a fruit platter served with a side of chicken pieces.....OR a head of broccoli served with a sliver of steak on the side. You get the point.

This week I am doing a very, very minor fast. I'm eating all veggies and fruits this week - except dinner is a normal meal. It's for health purposes only, and extremely short term. Sidenote -> However, I would highly recommend fasting also for prayer and seeking God - under the right circumstances (If you have questions about that feel free to email me).

Take care of your body!

Enjoy your Given life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment