Saturday, March 20, 2010

So you may know what we know

<-- it would be a bigger smile if Andreas were coming with me.






Hi loving people,


Time to to catch the flight!  ...for Tammy.  That's right, I - Tammy - am on my way to the USA, without Andreas (again); because he is still waiting on the Visa/Green Card.  I need to be out of Norway by March 23rd.  I'll head out on the 22nd, and stay with my parents until Andreas comes.  

When Andreas had his interview, the lady apologized for such a "bureaucratic" nit-pick in the documents; however in her opinion one letter and one form from my mom was missing.  Then it was said that just the letter was missing, then it was said the form was OK, and then that it was missing, it gets complicated....

We have now sent in all the "missing" documents, and we have received email that they have received the documents.  Now we wait to hear their final ruling, via Andreas receiving the approved documents in the mail.  We hoped it would have arrived today, yet now we anticipate the next week, or so.  

Thank you for your prayers.  God knows His plans for us.

Tammy and Andreas

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -


"Who can hold the stars
And my weary heart
Who can see everything
I've fallen so hard
Sometimes I feel so far
But not beyond your reach

And I could climb a mountain
Swim the ocean
Or do anything
But it's when You hold me
I start unfolding
All that I can say is,

Hallelujah*
Hallelujah
Whatever's in front of me
I choose to sing Hallelujah"

-Bethany Dillon, Hallelujah

* "Hallelujah" = Praise God

Thank you Lord that you opened the doors for me to stay in Norway this amount of time to be together with Andreas during much of the waiting period.  Thank you for our friends and family who care and have been a part of the process with us.  Thank you Lord for the relationships we have, and have built in Norway.  Thank you that you have good plans for those who seek and love You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment