Friday, February 26, 2010

bosuuuu













I went to BOSU the yesterday and really enjoyed it. (feeling it today, esp in my legs) It's such a great way to work out using your own body weight and balance! I highly recommend it to others. It's something for all ages and both genders to try out. (Esp. great for dancers, just in one dancers opinion.)

The creater of the BOSU - David Weck - has a website, you can visit it here: http://www.bosufitness.com

Besides BOSU, just get out there and move! Moving your body increases your endorphins which make you happier. Furthermore, movement/excericise: it's just plain good for you. I hardly ever really want to get up and move before-hand, but afterwards I feel much better! Get up and move! Even if it's simple and cheesy, like jazzersize (I'm not hating, I just think of the 80's) , go for it! Why not? ;)

Enjoy life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment