Friday, December 18, 2009

What are all these pieces_ _ _

What is this blog all about? Over a year ago, in a program I was in we had what we referred to as 'Artistic Projects' due weekly. It was a way to process our thoughts and teachings for each week, the project would be due on Friday's. I feel that it did indeed help me process, also to keep me grounded. I'm hoping to use this blog similarly as 1. an outlet for weekly 'artistic projects'. Nothing too fancy and in all shapes, forms, and sizes. You'll see...hopefully.

I do not plan to limit the blog to only that. 2. Occasionally there should be quite random entries, or should I say things sorta 'to note'. A picture from what Andreas and I are doing. A video clip I found interesting. etc.

Also, inspired by King David and God, some psalms may turn up on here... Not necessarily from the Bible, but 3. Psalms of Tammy. Like in the previous entry.

There you have it people. Puzzle pieces of my life coming together in one spot, can you see the bigger picture?

Be inspired.

This week's project was to just get this blog up. I made the background print and sidebar print. The HTML coding is a little rough as I used a alternative website and tweeked some things to fit me better. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment