Saturday, December 12, 2009

He mArks A PAth....




God are you here?
You are here.
God can you hear:
only but every word.
Annoyance you can only know
but so, very much more than [me]
Pain you have felt at deeper levels
levels my mind can only reach at, grasp at
One year? You feel it to the stretch of 
the beginning, 
the ending
of ages.  
 Eternity.
Yet, 
You love deeper.
You live w/ large ABAndonment/freedom
Yet, Joy. 
from the pit-gut of your being
Cause I can imagine your laughter:
Echoing in every cavern of this world
that would only be the tip of it's resonating ring in my ears.
God I need your...
I need YOU.




quote for now: "But love is not some victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken 'hallelujah'."

(-imogen, 'hallelujah')


Music: Hallelujah by Imogen Heap 

No comments:

Post a Comment