Saturday, March 14, 2015

Two Years Later

Two Years Later

Here I Go Again


Two years ago I made a two location trip - Kona, Hawaii & New York City.  I traveled to both locations to keep ties and relationships.  The trip was fully paid for by you!!  It was an amazing trip - not only just what the Doctor ordered for me - it truly did aid in keeping ties and relationships strong as well as make NEW connections for our ministry!  Not to mention, I truly believe your prayers had a huge effect on Andreas and I in our personal life during that specific time.

Two years later I am hoping to do something similar but only to one location: New York City for Project Dance.

Here's the rundown:
It will be a 5 day trip from Thursday, April 23rd - Monday, April 27th.
Flight: $350
Project Dance Registration: $230
Food & Transportation: $190
Total: $770

With your help, we can do this again!

Donations can be made with the links included at the bottom of this Newsletter. 

Project Dance NYC 2011 & 2013

Bridging Ad Deum & YWAM Kona

Our first Project Dance NYC in 2011 is where we finally met Randall Flinn in person.  He had been involved with Maria's ministry 20+ years ago, but hadn't been to Kona since and had never worked with our ministry HeartBridge Inc.  This single meeting at Project Dance opened up the door for Andreas and I to go to Houston, which in turn has re-opened the door for Randall and Ad Deum to work again with YWAM in Kona, HI & HeartBridge.  In fact members from his company are planning a trip to Kona this Spring!

Kona Ministries connect in NYC

I strongly encouraged a new school to the YWAM Kona location called School of Dance Studies to attend Project Dance NYC, knowing how awesome these girls are and knowing they would be fueled by the event.  I had't met all of them (except my good friend Crystal) until I attended Project Dance NYC - thanks to you guys - in 2013!  We connected there in NYC as well as when I got to Kona for the second part of my 2013 trip.  This has built a relationship with School of Dance Studies girls that continues today and in the future!  School of Dance will also be attending Project Dance this April.

No comments:

Post a Comment