Saturday, March 14, 2015

The2Lock 2015 Catch-Up

Andreas has worked so hard at completing this.  And just at the start of the year he launched it.  Browse around to watch videos of our dances, read the blog and spread the word.
Check it out at: www.the2locks.com
Here's us on New Year's, ringing in the year with prayer and worship at the onething 2014 conference.  It was a rich time of worship, prayer, and reconnecting with people.  With many lectures and words of exhortation to focus on the One Thing we need for the year - Jesus.
TestimonyIt has been such a crazy year for me (Tammy) to reconnect with people I haven't seen in 3, 5, 10 years! It has been like one gift after another running into these long time friends, who I never have fun leaving over and over again as we move.   But to top off 2014, as the clock struck midnight at onething I run into - of all people - a friend/mentor who really if it hadn't been for her I may not be dancing.  She was strategically placed in my life through random workshops starting in 1996 and later introduced me to a company called HeartBridge...and you know the rest of the story.  It was so sweet to "coincidentally" bump into Lisa Ross and have her pray for me as the New Year of 2015 rang in. 
One speaker at the conference was Reinhard Bonnke.  He has spent most of his life preaching across Africa with over 70 million documented salvations.  Around 2012 in prayer he heard that he was to come to America to preach the gospel.  He didn't want to come at first but he received clear confirmation that it was time!

See a short intro & hear it from Reinhard Bonnke himself:     



(Tour info: https://gospelcrusade.org/)
I completed my 74 hours of lectures with BASI Pilates and passed my final written exam!  Now I have to complete my 500 hours of practical observation, practice, and student-teaching. Please pray for a speedy and successful completion of the hours and wisdom for when I should do my final test out.  (It only happens twice a year at the headquarters here in California).
We hosted our first Artist Night at our place, it was a small gathering of local artists for a time of worship, prayer, and discussion/encouragement.  This single gathering resulted in prayer for breakthrough in addiction, as well as one artist who has now turned in their application for a worship program.  Awesome breakthrough from simple obedience.  We look forward to hosting and facilitating more of these gatherings.
Another BIG THANKS to everyone who contributed to my MacBook Christmas present.  You've made this newsletter possible!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment