Friday, May 7, 2010

A most over due blog


Not the most glamorous photography skills on display here. I just whipped out my cam phone as we were rushing through the midst of chaotic NY Time Square on Tuesday afternoon.







Upon celebration of Andreas getting that highly sought after Green Card to "dreamland" America, I was asked "What are you going to do next?" Jokingly my response was "We're going to DisneyWorld!!" I wish! (I've never been. I'm only a born & raised American East Coaster who's never been to DisneyWorld. Vs. my Norwegian husband who's whole family and him have enjoyed the shrieks and thrills of D-World years ago. Go figure...)

What is really next? Scouting out our move to NYC! We feel it's time to "sharpen the tools God's given us" especially in dance training. Broadway here we come! We also really hope to network with other Christian ministries in NY. We plan to move there for one year.

Wanna talk about leap of faith? Wanna talk about impossible without God? Give me a ring... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment