Sunday, June 19, 2016

The2Locks: April 2016

Facebook
Email
Twitter
Website

Two Special Trips

We're excited to share about God's provision for TWO SPECIAL TRIPS Tammy will be going on.  

TRIP 1: PROJECT DANCE NYC

April 22nd-29th, 2016

The short version is: 
A trip to NYC quickly, suddenly, and very surprisingly fell into place!

A series of events all lead to:
I (Tammy) read a post from my friend, Cheryl Cutlip, who recently shared about things God's been doing through Project Dance.  Reading her testimony something in me was instantly stirred and I knew had to be at NYC Project Dance 2016.

FAITH rose up in me!  I checked plane tickets.  The tickets for my exact dates were cheaper than any other dates.  The NEXT day a supporter donated all the money for the air-ticket!  I was SHOCKED and BLESSED by God's love. He was not only asking me to partner with Him, but that He was also providing the way.

Project Dance NYC here I come!
PLEASE PRAY!:
For my entire trip, but specifically on Saturday we will be in TIME SQUARE bringing glory to God and sharing His LOVE to the City of New York!  Pray that His GLORY and LOVE would make an impact in lives and in the City.

TRIP 2: WORD IN MOTION DANCE FEST

July 26th-August 3rd, 2016

In July, I will head out to Los Angeles, CA to participate in Word In Motion's Dance Festival.  The trip is still a couple of months out but we wanted to share that this air ticket has SEPARATELY, ALREADY, ALSO been completely covered!  

GOD IS INCREDIBLE!!!
"Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear."  Isaiah 65:24

Don't get us wrong.  We are not rich!  We don't have spare change in our sofa cushions allowing us to buy plane tickets and go on "extravagant" trips.  That's definitely not what this is.

Honestly and simply: God is working in amazing ways in the area of ARTS and DANCE and we are HUMBLED by:
1. What He is doing.
2. What He is inviting us to partner with Him in.
3. How He is making a way for us to partner with Him!!?
WE PRAY FOR YOU...
That God would bless you as you partner with God for EVERYTHING He has for you too!  That this season you would feel His LOVE and be humbled by His AMAZING plans for you and your life!  In Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment