Monday, December 22, 2014

Our LA Home Tour

I did something similar when we lived in Norway, a little tour through where we are living.  This week enjoy a tour through our LA home.  Click on the image above or copy this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_WLSWXalk  

Highlights

Pilates Instructor - here I come...

This is a journey that feels like it has been 8 years in the making.  As I've shared, my first pilates training and instructor inquiry was in 2006 when taking classes from teacher & friend at UofN - Kate Waddle.  This past weekend I passed my first exam in the course.  I still have 400+ hours, a final written exam, a case-study paper, and a final test out (where I teach in front of "judges" who will decide if I'm ready for the stamp of approval.)  All together it will probably be roughly a year before I "finish" however what an exciting time!  Grateful to be one step closer!

Lion of War Series - I'm Hooked!

This book series has me hooked.  The author has written these books with men in mind, particularly young men, however I love them.  The Lion of War series - which I'm most familiar with - is basically a fiction series based on the non-fiction story of David and his mighty men.  The latest in the series is Fires of War being digitally released in three parts starting on Christmas Eve.  There are short stories based on the individual lives of the mighty men being released, also books based on Joshua and Caleb are yet to be released.  If you haven't read Day of WarCovenant of War, orSong of War I highly recommend them first!  Click on the image for more info.  (Especially before considering the above Warpath membership.)

No comments:

Post a Comment