Monday, October 18, 2010

Libby's Wedding

Andreas and I traveled down to VA via bus to show our love and support for Libby's big day. (I did scripture reading and helping with the book signing table, while Andreas directed parking traffic) ;) It was so good to be at her wedding!! I feel I've missed so many big days in many of my friends' lives because of traveling and ministry, but God knows! (the biggest day of our lives will one day come and I know I'll be there for that one!)

Here's a few of my fav's from the pics that I took at Libby's wedding weekend. September 24-25.






Libby & I have been joking about starting a wives club! :) First meeting coming soon - details pending. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I want in on the wives' club! You look gorgeous friend! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! Please join! We need to setup something fun to do with wives. Like...some kind of outing? Stay at some bed and breakfast somewhere and get pampered! :)

    ReplyDelete