Tuesday, June 29, 2010

He is insane! (*beyond what we can fathom)

(background: the past few weeks I've been reading over Joshua. I believe it's with significant purpose that I consistently am brought to this book...)


From the pages of my journal...
"O how great is Your might hand
that rests on the ones whom You
have called and chosen!
Your promises are steadfast, even beyond
our meager belief.
Your reign in the lives of those who
love (& keep your commands) is sovereign,
steadfast, and without waver.
The tides of our emotions & the world
around us, they come and they go.
But I will lean on YOU.
I won't relent.
Burn in me the fire to conquer, conquest
the: Promise Land, of this Joshua.
For You, 'the Lord my God is with me
where I go'."

(Music I'm listening to: Misty Edwards You Won't Relent
Christ Tomlin Not To Us)

No comments:

Post a Comment